Last Year’s Grand Prize Winning Team In just 8 short weeks Kelly, Jeff and Robin combined; lost 38 pounds of fat, dropped 18% body fat and took home the $3000 grand prize!
It is that time again…
- If you are finished with fad diets and failed attempts at the quick fixes…
- If you think “you are too out of shape” to join a coaching center…
- If you think you have too many injuries and limitations to safely join a coaching center and workout…
- If you want more energy…
- If you want to fit in your clothes better…
- If you are ready to feel better than you have ever felt…
- If you understand the answer isn’t running on a treadmill or all of the other easy things we wish worked…
- If you understand running yourself into the ground and puking every workout isn’t the solution and is actually unsafe and counterproductive…
We are exactly the place for you!!!
So what time of the year is it? It is when…
The ONLY fitness facility in Burlington, CT
Built especially for you, your abilities, your age, your goals and everything
in between that consistently get extraordinary,
Tangible major life transformation…
Presents to you, the 2019 New Year New You
8 Week Fat Loss Challenge
You are desperately looking for a proven kick start solution that will get you feeling and looking your best, we give you some amazing results in only 8 weeks!
Once a year we “kick off the New Year” with our often imitated but never replicated New Year New You -8 Week Fat Loss Challenge where teams of 3 participate to see who loses the most combined PERCENTAGE of pounds of fat lost and pounds of muscle gained to win a $3000+* Grand Prize.
Let’s quickly tackle the most popular question right off the bat. Everyone starts from an equal playing field. I emphasized “percentage” above because it means it is based off where you start. So a 200 pound person essentially has to lose double what a 100 pound person has to for it to be equal percentage wise so a starting weight has neither an advantage nor disadvantage…
In just 8 short weeks Kristen lost 17 pounds of fat, dropped 10% body fat and took home a $500 individual prize!
What are the details?
This program isn’t just about losing inches and weight. It’s about getting toned and defining your arms, legs and mid-section. We will be tracking your progress by looking at your overall body composition – that is your overall body fat loss and lean muscle gain during the program!
Here’s how the New Year New You Challenge works
- It’s an 8 week fat loss and fitness program designed to melt away body fat and gain lean muscle.
- The workouts take place here at Y.E.S. Fitness under the watchful eye of certified fitness experts.
- Every workout is designed to put you into the coveted “after-burn” state which is a state having elevated metabolism for well over 20 hours after you’ve worked out.
- A customized nutrition program to maximize your fat burning.
- As always, you’re going to have a ton of motivation and accountability because this is our “secret ingredient.”
What you Win…
- A FOUR DAY/THREE NIGHT vacation for two to anywhere in the continental United States for the Y.E.S. Fitness member with the greatest overall transformation during the contest*
- $3000 will be awarded to the first place team with the greatest transformation*($1,000 per team member)
- $500 each to the greatest overall male & female transformation*
*See accompanying Rules of the Y.E.S. Fitness 2019 New Year New You Transformation Contest, and the Measurement Requirements and Explanation of Scoring
Again, the winning team is calculated by pounds of fat lost and muscle gained. A percentage system is used so someone who is 250 pounds and loses 20 pounds of fat and someone who is 125 pounds loses 10 pounds of fat receive the same amount of points so everyone in on a level playing field.
- 2 Month Membership to Y.E.S. Fitness.
- Before and after measurements.
- “New Year New You” customized nutrition program including meal plans and our “secret sauce” on how to get the greatest results in the shortest period of time.
- Weekly accountability meetings to keep you on track exclusive for participants, including a private Facebook group for the challenge.
- Unlimited coaching support form our entire coaching staff. You will never be alone at the gym as a coach will always be there to help you.
This could be you…
Not making a decision is in itself making a decision. Actively making a decision that avoids getting your life the exact way you want it, is a horrible decision to make. Commit to making a change and become more confident and better able to deal with anything life throws your way. People who are legitimately strong (in every sense) get through life more effectively and enjoyable.
To schedule your strategy session to see your best fit, fill out the application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What can be done in 8 weeks?
Charlene is down 32 pounds of fat and has gained 3 pounds of lean muscle!
We are not a “gym.” We put a lot of time energy and money to make it so…
We are the ONLY Fitness Facility in Connecticut designed
specifically for men and women, 40 plus, plus.
“We Change Lives” is something we are very serious about.
“I feel stronger, healthier, and have learned I can do so much more than I thought I could.
Before joining Y.E.S. I was pretty inactive, the weight was starting to pile on. I felt sluggish to the point where it impacted daily activities- I’d get winded just doing a flight of stairs. I knew I had to take action before things got worse. There are so many things I like about Y.E.S. – getting a customized workout program specifically for me every 6 weeks, and the accountability of my appointment based semi-private coaching sessions. I never thought I would be getting up early on a Saturday morning for a workout class- that I now actually look forward to. I feel stronger, healthier and have learned I can do so much more than I thought I could. Y.E.S. provides me with such a great experience, I look forward to getting even stronger, healthier, and leaner.”
“After my body got over the shock of reduced beer intake, I got results!
Before I joined Y.E.S. I would work all day, go home and have 3 or 4 beers and occasionally go on a bike ride. I was tired early evening. About a year ago, at my annual doctor visit the doctor suggested weight loss. Previously I was too busy, and just didn’t think I needed to exercise. After my body got over the shock of reduced beer intake, I got results! Not results only in weight, but my overall health. I now feel younger every second and much better physically and mentally. I am stronger, much lighter, less tired and can do more.”
Down 40 lbs!
Before joining Y.E.S. I was not working out at all. I had a high level of travel with work and no diet regulation what so ever. I was fed up with my weight and general health. My wife, Ann had seen that Y.E.S. was offering a 30 day trial, I was very easily influenced to give it a try. I didn’t need much of a push because I was tired of being overweight. In the past I had never been involved in an exercise program before. I had a ton of excuses, it was either I never had time, or I was traveling. When I joined Y.E.S. Fitness I was surprised at how I did actually have time to exercise. I finally put the excuses aside and I am now feeling substantially better. I have lost 40 pounds, I feel stronger, and have much more energy.”